Rally is an interactive and motivational sport in which the dog and handler navigate a timed course comprising between 10 and 20 stations (depending on the level of competition) of obedience exercises.
Handlers may use verbal encouragement, praise and patting to motivate the dog to perform willingly and happily.
New Rally Members
Dogs must have passed the test to third class or equivalent to participate in Rally classes. Intake for new members will be on the first Monday of the month only.
- Must be a financial member of NSDTC.
- Must be able to control their dog.
- Must be willing and able to set up and take down courses on Monday nights from 6.30pm and help new members in same.
- Must be willing and able to become proficient at Rally duties at our Rally Trials, i.e., Timing Steward, Scribe and Assembly Steward duties.
- Possess and continue to possess a good sense of humour.
6.30pm – 8:00pm
Note: Rally O has a mid-winter break in July and August.
St Ives Showground
454 Mona Vale Road, St Ives
North Shore, Sydney
Rally Obedience Co-ordinator