|All levels||Saturdays (9am - 12pm)|
|Advanced Handling (must have a pass in either Jumping or Agility)||Mondays (6pm - 8:30pm)|
Chief Instructor (Agility) : Jennifer Hamilton
If you would like to join our Introduction To Agility (ITA) class, please contact the chief instructor to organise a temperament test.
The safety for dog and handler is paramount at NSDTC. As Agility training requires dogs to be off lead, a good relationship and control of your dog is required, therefore to participate in Agility –
- Must be at least 12 months old
- Must pass a temperament test with other dogs
- Have reached Fourth class level in obedience at Northern Suburb Dog Training Club
- Wear a fixed collar with identification during training
- Must be a financial member of Northern Suburbs Dog Training Club
- Must be in control of their dog
- Attend and assist with the set up and break down of Agility equipment from 9am Saturdays and 7pm Monday* (Conditions apply for Monday training – see below)
- Must be willing and able to become proficient at setting up agility equipment and to guide novice members in same
- Must be willing and able to become proficient at agility trial duties ie:- Course Steward, Lead Steward, Timing & Scribe duties
- Must have and continue to hold a good sense of humour.
*Monday night – Advanced handling – Dogs must have a pass in either Jumping or Agility and be actively involved on Saturday mornings and be proficient on all obstacles.