NSDTC offers a range of activities and dog sports at various times throughout the week. Check details of times below. Please note any minimum levels and age prerequisites.
- Saturdays 3-4pm
- New Members, New Puppies
- First, Adv’d First, Adv’d Puppies
- Second and Third Classes
- Saturdays 1.30-2.30pm
- Social Fourth, CCD, CD and Open
- Saturdays from 12.30pm
- UD Class
- Saturdays 1.30pm by arrangement
- Wednesday 6.30-7.30pm
- CCD / CD / CDX Ring Practice
- Wed 22nd February
- Wed 22nd March
- Wed 26th April
- Wed 24th May
- Wed 28th June
- Wed 18th Oct
- Wed 15th Nov
Dances With Dogs:
- First Wednesday of the month 6.30-7.30pm (Feb-Nov incl.)
- Advanced Rehearsals (by invitation only) 5.30 – 6.30pm
If you intend to come along please notify Penny (email@example.com) by Wednesday morning.
- Mondays 7-9pm (Feb to Nov incl. with mid winter break).
- Monday night Rally sessions – winter break 3 July – 31 August. Rally O will recommence 4 September.
- Saturdays 1.30 – 2.30pm
* Dogs must have passed the test to second class in obedience or above to participate in Rally O classes.
- Saturdays 9.00am-12noon – All levels
- First Saturday of the month – New Members
- Mondays 7-9.30pm – Advanced level (Must have a pass in any Agility discipline)
* Dogs must be 1 year old and have passed the test to third class in obedience or above to participate in Agility training or have passed the agility entry test.
The next intake for the Introduction To Agility (ITA) is scheduled for 29 April. Listen to the weekly 3pm announcements and check the club Facebook page for more information closer to the date.
Gun Dog Training: